- 6 – 12 oz cans of Grape Juice.
- 1 – 12 oz can of Grapefruit Juice.
- 5 lbs of white sugar.
- 1/2 pk of Wine Yeast (a full pack would do for 6 gallons.)
- Let all juice, get to room temperature before opening. Poor all can of juice into 3 gallon Carboy. Mix yeast in cup of room temperature water and pour into juice. Pour in half of the sugar and shake mixture up to dissolve the sugar. Now top up carboy with filtered room temperature water. Add remaining sugar and shake well till sugar is dissolved. Place one way valve on carboy and place somewhere at room temperature. Should start to ferment within 2 hours and should reach a nice steady ferment within 24 hours.
- Shake mixture once every day for the next 4 days. then let ferment for 2 weeks. Rack off and let ferment till fermentation stops. Then bottle and enjoy.